This brief tutorial explains how to use one of the best document converter APIs to convert VSDX to PDF in Java. Additionally, this manual includes a sample code snippet that demonstrates how to construct the Java VSDX to PDF converter application by following the step-by-step instructions. Here are the essential procedures and a practical example for converting VSDX to a PDF file.
Steps to Convert VSDX to PDF in Java
- Install GroupDocs.Conversion for Java from the Maven repository in Java project for implementing VSDX to PDF capability
- Import essential classes for performing document conversion from VSDX to PDF format
- Create an instance of the Converter class for loading the input VSDX file for transforming to a PDF file
- Instantiate the PdfConvertOptions class for setting up the convert options to customize the output PDF document
- Finally, call the Convert method to save the VSDX as a PDF file on the disk
Using the aforementioned information in order, it is possible to easily develop the application to convert VSDX to PDF using Java. You just need to start the document conversion process by setting up the required library and then need to consume a few API calls of it to complete the functionality. Additionally, these steps are platform-independent and can be used on any of the popular operating systems like Linux, macOS, and Windows without installing any other software.
Code to Convert VSDX to PDF in Java
The above example demonstrates how to implement the convert Visio file to PDF without Visio in Java. We have started the process by importing the necessary classes after setting up the document conversion library and then loading the VSDX file by initializing the Converter class. Once done with these steps, created an instance of the PdfConvertOptions class for customizing the converted PDF file and then consume the Convert method for transforming and saving the resultant file.
We have discussed the detailed procedure for converting VSDX to PDF in Java and developed a sample code for it. Recently, we published an article on converting JPG to XLSM using Java, take a look at how to convert JPG to XLSM in Java post for more information.